Services From Your North Vancouver & West Vancouver Optometrists
Your family can benefit from a full spectrum of primary eye care services from any eye doctor at either of Hollyburn Eye Clinic's two locations. Your North Vancouver or West Vancouver optometrists offers:
- General Comprehensive Eye Exams - We perform general comprehensive eye exams on children, adults and seniors. These exams can help your eye doctor detect any serious threats to your eyesight long before you might become aware of a problem.
- Retinal Digital Photography - Digital retinal photography gives us (and you) an extraordinarily detailed look inside the eye. Our specialized digital camera can photograph the vast majority of the retinal area, allowing us to spot any signs of disease or injury. We can then use these photographs as a reference point from one exam to the next.
- Visual Field Testing/Glaucoma Screening - By examining your ability to see blinking lights in various parts of your visual field, we can tell whether you've lost any peripheral vision due to glaucoma. Other glaucoma screening methods include tonometry, gonioscopy, viewing the optic nerves with an ophthalmoscope, and basic visual acuity testing.
- Kids' Eye Care - Kids need comprehensive eye exams, especially since their visual skills are still developing. Your children's North or Vancouver or West Vancouver optometrists can make sure their eyes are healthy, functioning correctly and seeing clearly, prescribing corrective lenses as needed,
- Dry Eye Relief - Dry eye not only irritates the eyes and clouds vision, but it can also permit your corneas to become damaged or infected. We can prescribe many kinds of dry eye relief, from medicated eye drops and lifestyle advice to changing the type of contact lenses you wear.
- Corrective Prescription Lenses and Frames - We can provide prescription lenses in a wide range of stylish frames to complement your personal look. We can also fit you with UV-filtering prescription sunglasses to help you safeguard your eyesight against the dangers of UV radiation.
- Contact Lens Fittings and Evaluations - Your West Vancouver or North Vancouver optometrists can perform a thorough contact lens evaluation to determine what kind of lenses will best suit you. We can offer contact lens products to accommodate practically any need, performing precise fittings to help you enjoy the best possible vision correction.
- Laser Vision/Cataract Surgery Consultation and Co-Management - If you're considering laser surgery to correct your vision or remove cataracts, come to Hollyburn Eye Clinic first. We can perform initial evaluations, refer you for surgery, and co-manage your recuperation.
- Emergency Eye Care - If you find yourself facing an eye emergency such as an injury, foreign object in the eye, severe infection, or sudden intense eye pain, trust our eye doctor for prompt emergency care that could save your eyesight.
Contact Your West Vancouver or North Vancouver Optometry Clinic Today
Hollyburn Eye Clinic is here for your eye care needs. Call either office to schedule services from any West Vancouver or North Vancouver optometrist on our team!